Like many small businesses on Cape Cod, we’ve looked to you over the years to help us grow and thrive. Today, we’re looking to you for something more. Today, you can help us and our staff in big ways and small. Here are a few ideas:
- Commercial Cleanings: As an essential business in the state of Massachusetts, we are allowed to provide commercial cleanings for essential businesses on Cape Cod. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a cleaning today. We are taking extra steps (click here) to ensure the safety of our staff and your business at this time.
- Purchase a Cleaning Basket: You can support our staff by purchasing a cleaning basket complete with microfiber rags, organic castile soap concentrate, brushes, and sponges. Use this time to keep your home clean while helping to support a small business on Cape Cod. Email us at email@example.com to purchase one today! We’ll leave it at your front doorstep or back door in order to adhere to social distancing.
- Best of Cape Cod: A number of local businesses, including Cleangreen, have been nominated for the Cape Cod Times Best of Awards. It’s simple to vote and can be used by businesses like ours for marketing purposes which will be more important than ever once this situation is resolved. You can vote for us here under People & Places and in the Green Business/Organization category.
- Purchase a Gift Certificate: When everything returns to normal, you’ll need your home and/or business cleaned. Pay for those services now. You’ll be supporting our staff during this difficult time. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase one today! Do the same for the Cape’s other businesses – restaurants, coffee shops and more – that make our community so special.
- Cancel, But Still Pay: We’ve had several clients who have canceled their scheduled cleanings, but still pay for these services. We want to thank you for your kindness and generosity! We will eventually clean your home when it is safe to do so.
- Social Media Support: So many of the businesses you support are on social media. A like of their page, a sharing of a post, and a follow goes a long way. You can find us on Facebook here and on Instagram here.
- Be a Helper: Mr. Rogers once famously said, “When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, ‘Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.’” Over the coming days and weeks, consider ways you can help. Look after your neighbors. Call a friend. Pay for a meal for those in need. Support organizations that are providing direct services to help our community through this difficult time.
Stay safe, be healthy and remain positive! We are one community!